CASW is working to provide the best, most sustainable service during the Coronavirus outbreak. We have a duty of care to keep clients, volunteers and staff safe in line with Government Guidelines. To do this, we need to make changes to our service.
OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED
We are providing no face to face appointments and no drop in sessions through any of our offices, outreaches or home visiting projects unless in an absolute emergency and only if we have capacity.
To remain available and effective, we have increased our capacity in four areas to support our community in the safest way possible:
- Instant Self Help: As always many issues can be solved through our comprehensive and informative online resource on our brand partner website www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- Phone: You can reach us by phone between 10:00 – 15:00. Monday to Friday on 0300 330 1183
- Email: Our email form can be found here www.casouthwarwickshire.org.uk/contact/email-us/
- Webchat: www.casouthwarwickshire.org.uk/contact/chat-with-us/
When lines are busy, we still have an answer phone facility. Call backs might be made outside core hours and from a withheld number. When leaving an answerphone message, please remember to provide:
- Your name
- Your number; and,
- A brief, clear outline of your issue
An adviser will then call you back as soon as they can.
If your query is about our Help to Claim service for claiming Universal Credit:
- Help to Claim phone line: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday 0800 144 8 444
- Help to Claim: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/help-to-claim
As with everyone during these difficult times, we may need to change our service as Government guidance changes but we will stay in touch via email, social media and our website.
Please look after yourselves and please get in touch if you need us. As we have been for the last 80 years – we are here to help.