Our money saving advisers help people to develop the skills they need to confidently manage their finances, to makes the most of their money and make the right financial choices for them.
We can deliver group or one to one sessions at our offices or in community venues across South Warwickshire. We can also visit people in their own homes.
Sessions are fun, practical and informal and provide lots of information, money-saving tips and advice about where to do to for help.
The sessions explain how to:
- Create a household budget and keep track of your money
- Deal with households bills, making sure that the bills that matter most are ones that get paid
- Deal with any debts and learn what to do and where to go for free professional help and advice
- Get clued up on credit by learning about interest rates, the choices available and the right ones to avoid
- Find the right bank and savings accounts and learn about Credit Unions and the difference they can make to any financial problems
- Cut the cost of utility bills and get the best most appropriate tariff
- Access utility grant and discounts
- Find out about what rights you have when you shop for products and services in store, online, at car boots and privately.
Please call us for more information. For those living in:
Stratford on Avon District – 01789 200134
Warwick District – 01926 457920