Citizens Advice South Warwickshire will close over the Easter Bank Holiday. Please remember, our comprehensive website is available at anytime and can be found at www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Our current virtual service will reopen on Tuesday 14th April.
How to get the help you need:
- Instant Self Help: As always many issues can be solved through our comprehensive and informative online resource on our brand partner website www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Phone: You can reach us by phone between 10:00 – 15:00. Monday to Friday on 0300 330 1183
- Email: Our email form can be found here www.casouthwarwickshire.org.uk/contact/email-us
- Webchat: www.casouthwarwickshire.org.uk/contact/chat-with-us
When lines are busy, we still have an answer phone facility. Call backs might be made outside core hours and from a withheld number. When leaving an answerphone message, please remember to provide:
- Your name
- Your number; and,
- A brief, clear outline of your issue
An adviser will then call you back as soon as they can.
If your query is about our Help to Claim service for claiming Universal Credit:
- Help to Claim phone line: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday 0800 144 8 444
- Help to Claim: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/help-to-claim